Electric Sky 300 V3 - Wideband LED Grow Light - ES300 V3
The Electric Sky 180 V3 is known as the holy grail of LED grow lights. Designed for flowering up to a 2.5'x5' (76cm x 150cm) grow area, this 330-watt wideband grow light replicates the spectrum of the sun with a color ratio tuned for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield. Light is projected in two directions from the linear lenses to form a rectangle, with...
Electric Sky 300 V3 - Wideband LED Grow Light - ES300 V3
The Electric Sky 180 V3 is known as the holy grail of LED grow lights. Designed for flowering up to a 2.5'x5' (76cm x 150cm) grow area, this 330-watt wideband grow light replicates the spectrum of the sun with a color ratio tuned for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield. Light is projected in two directions from the linear lenses to form a rectangle, with the distributed design allowing for maximum headroom.
The V3 builds upon the original Electric Sky 300’s success, with even greater brightness for intense light output, even in the smallest grow spaces. The Electric Sky 300 V3 is designed for serious home growers or commercial applications.
The ultimate LED grow light which works from seed to flower, you won’t believe the production that is possible from this compact unit!Delivery generally takes about 5-9 working days.
In the box:
- 1X Electric Sky 300 V3 LED Grow Light (Latest Model)
- 1X Australian C13 Power Cord
- 1X Instruction Manual
- 3X Wire Gripper Cables (hanging equipment)
- 2X Metal Ratchet Rope Hangers (hanging equipment)
- 1x Manual Dimming Knob
- 1x Splitter Cable (for controlling multiple lights at once)
- 1x Extension Cable (for controlling intensity at a distance)
Why buy the Electric Sky from us?
- Discrete Shipping Worldwide – Plain Brown Box
- We include the Australian Power cord
- 90 Day Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Full 3 Year Warranty
- World Safety Listings for Quality, Safety & Energy Rebates – ETL, CE, RoHS, RCM
- We plant 5 trees through the National Forest Foundation for each ES180 purchased.
Recommended configurations For ES 300 V3:
- 1x ES300 – Flower 2x4′ – 3x5′ Grow Tent / Veg 3.5x7′
- 2x ES300 (Replace 1000W HPS) – Flower 4x4′ – 5x5′ Grow Tent / Veg 7x7′
- 3x ES300 – Flower 5x5′ or 4x6′ / Veg 7x7′
- 4x ES300 – Flower 4x8′ – 5x10′ / Veg 6x12′
Contact us for a help regarding larger areas and commercial setups!
Electric Sky 300 V3 highlights:
- True 300W power consumption – Twice the light output as HPS with an energy cost as low as $0.54 per day
- A plant-tuned “wideband” full spectrum for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield
- Comfortable plant viewing – See plants in true color without light shining into your eyes
- Full light intensity adjustment for all stages of plant growth – Control multiple lights at once with included daisy-chain dimming kit
- Silent operation & passively cooled with no moving parts
- Rectangular light projection — Fits grow tents or expands to any area
- 1x ES300 will flower a 2x4′ – 3x5′ rectangular area – Grow 2-6 Plants
- 2x ES300 will flower a 4x4′ – 5x5′ square area – Grow 4-10 Plants
- Linear lenses prevent light loss, increase canopy penetration and intensify growth power
- Premium, heavy duty & solid construction with LEDs protected by easy-clean lenses
- 2x ES300’s exceed the yield of 1000W HPS using only 600 Watts – saving 40% energy costs
- Grower-proven results for peppers, tomatoes, leafy greens, and exotic flowering plants
- Safe and easy to use - no hot bulbs to deal with, just plug in and grow! The ES300 is designed to produce an intense but inviting light environment for your plants. Instead of light splashing into your eyes like other grow systems, the Electric Sky directs light downwards and towards your plants, increasing efficiency and light intensity.
- Correct light information - when plants don’t have enough infrared light, they’re “flying blind”. Other “white” or “purple” LEDs fail to provide plants with enough usable near-infrared light. The ES300 gives concentrated red & IR flower power that accelerates vegetative growth speed and encourages heavy flower weight.
- Adjustable modular system - each ES300 panel creates a sky to flower a 2’x4′ area up to a 3’x5’ grow tent. More than one expands the rectangular footprint to a square, giving you the option to angle and adjust each unit to evenly illuminate your plant canopy as it grows.
- Make the most out of your headroom - near-field lighting gets our ES300 only 12-18” from your plant canopy without burning. This means you can grow giants even in spaces with limited headroom. No more worrying how far grow lights should be from plants.
- Get edge-to-edge yields and no hotspots - distributed LED's and special linear lenses shine light all the way into the far corners of your garden, keeping your entire garden brighter.
- Achieve top-to-bottom full plant development - Electric Sky activates growth beneath the canopy with penetrating spectrum colors so you can harvest more usable product from the top to bottom of your plant.
- Silent, passive cooling - no moving parts to make noise or break down the road. Uses only 330 watts of energy for 600 watts of HID growing power with half the heat!
- Built to last - other LED units are flimsy and fragile, or have exposed LEDs, unprotected from the residue in your plant environment or from an accidental “bump”. The Electric Sky is constructed out of a solid piece of aluminum, and its easy-to-clean lenses protect the LEDs, so you never have to worry about accidental damage to your investment.
- Input Power / Voltage: 330W / 100-277V
- Energy Use Per Day @ $0.15/kWh: Flower (12 hours on): $0.54 per day, Veg (18 hours on): $0.81 per day
- Amperage: 2.75A @ 120V / 1.375 @ 240V
- Dimming: 0-10V (Dimmer and Daisy Chain Kit included)
- Heat BTU Generated: 675 TU
- Spectrum: GS3 wideband spectrum - continuous 400nm - 780nm response
- Human eye appearance: 2300K & 91 CRI
- Diode count: 864 diodes
- Photon efficiency (300nm-780nm): 2.47 Umol/J*
- Fixture dimensions / Weight: 36L x 12W x 2.4H in / 22lbs (10kg)
- Power cord length & type: 10' (305cm) Australian C13 power cord
- Flowering hang distance / coverage: 45cm / 60cm x 120xm - 76cm x 152cm area
- Vegetative hang distance / coverage: 90cm / 90cm x 182cm / 106cm x 213cm area
- Warranty: 3 years full
- Expected fixture lifetime: 70,000+ hours (16 years flower / 10.6 years veg)
- Laboratory test certification: ETL, CSA, CE, RoHS, RCM listed for Worldwide Use
You’re Not Just Getting a Grow Light
While we believe the Electric Sky is one of the finest instruments to grow at home with ease, convenience, and enjoyment of operation, the benefits don’t just end there.
You’re protected by a full, 3 year warranty. That means if anything (yes, anything) goes wrong with your grow light we will fix it expediently for absolutely no cost.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
Imagine where you’ll be in 5 years after dozens of grows under your belt. Will you be satisfied with your grow setup or will you be wondering if you should have given yourself an upgrade?
With the Electric Sky over your plants, you’ll get:
- Amazingly fast growth from seed to flower
- Precise control of light in your garden
- A lighting system you’ll be proud of
- Consistent, high-quality yields harvest after harvest
What Does the Future of Your Garden Look Like?
If you’re still reading this, you may be eyeing the purple hue in your grow tent, feeling the heat from your HID bulb setup, or are considering starting with one of these two options, but you know there’s a better option out there.
Here’s the tough truth you probably already know — lower end LED lighting will cost less up front, but isn’t going to produce the results you truly desire, meaning you’ll have to spend even more money for an upgrade further down the road.
Traditional HPS or MH bulbs will make growing a challenge with the heat, bulb replacements and expensive power bills every month.
Electric Sky 300 contains LED's that last 50,000+ hours for over a decade of growing, so you can concentrate on caring for your plants, not on maintaining or upgrading your lighting system.
Now, it’s up to you to choose the solution that will last, regret-free for years to come.
They say that in moments of decision, destiny is formed…
What will you choose for yourself and your garden today?