Electric Sky 180 V3 - Wideband LED Grow Light - ES180 V3
The Electric Sky 180 V3 is known as the holy grail of LED grow lights. Designed for maximum yields in a 2'×4’ (60cm x 120cm) grow area, this compact 200-watt wideband grow light replicates the spectrum of the sun with a color ratio tuned for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield. Light is projected in two directions from the linear lenses to form a rectangle, with...
Electric Sky 180 V3 - Wideband LED Grow Light - ES180 V3
The Electric Sky 180 V3 is known as the holy grail of LED grow lights. Designed for maximum yields in a 2'×4’ (60cm x 120cm) grow area, this compact 200-watt wideband grow light replicates the spectrum of the sun with a color ratio tuned for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield. Light is projected in two directions from the linear lenses to form a rectangle, with the distributed design allowing for maximum headroom.
The V3 builds upon the original Electric Sky 180’s success, with even greater brightness for intense light output, even in the smallest grow spaces. The Electric Sky 180 V3 is the answer for household growers who still want amazing, professional results.
The ultimate LED grow light which works from seed to flower, you won’t believe the production that is possible from this compact unit!
Delivery generally takes about 5-9 working days.
In the box:
- 1X Electric Sky 180 V3 LED Grow Light (Latest Model)
- 1X Australian C13 Power Cord
- 1X Instruction Manual
- 3X Wire Gripper Cables (hanging equipment)
- 2X Metal Ratchet Rope Hangers (hanging equipment)
- 1x Manual Dimming Knob
- 1x Splitter Cable (for controlling multiple lights at once)
- 1x Extension Cable (for controlling intensity at a distance)
Why buy the Electric Sky from us?
- Discrete Shipping Worldwide – Plain Brown Box
- We include the Australian Power cord
- 90 Day Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Full 3 Year Warranty
- World Safety Listings for Quality, Safety & Energy Rebates – ETL, CE, RoHS, RCM
- We plant 5 trees through the National Forest Foundation for each ES180 purchased.
Recommended configurations For ES 180 V3:
- 1x ES180 – Flower 1.5’x3′ (45cm x 90cm) up to 2’x4′ (60cm x 120cm) Grow Tent / Closet
- 2x ES180 – Flower 3’x3′ (90cm x 90cm) up to 4’x4′ (120cm x 120cm) Grow Tent / Closet
Electric Sky 180 V3 highlights:
- True 200W power consumption – Twice the light output as HPS with an energy cost as low as $0.35 per day
- A plant-tuned “wideband” full spectrum for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield
- Comfortable plant viewing – See plants in true color without light shining into your eyes
- Full light intensity adjustment for all stages of plant growth – Control multiple lights at once with included daisy-chain dimming kit
- Silent operation & passively cooled with no moving parts
- Rectangular light projection — Fits grow tents or expands to any area
- 1x ES180 will Flower a 1.5’x3′ – 2’x4′ rectangular area – Grow 2-4 Plants
- 2x ES180 will Flower a 3’x3′ – 4’x4′ square area – Grow 4-6 Plants
- Linear lenses prevent light loss, increase canopy penetration and intensify growth power
- Premium, heavy duty & solid construction with LEDs protected by easy-clean lenses
- 2x ES180’s exceed the yield of 800W HPS using only 400 Watts – Saving 50% energy costs with a better plant response
- Grower-proven results for peppers, tomatoes, leafy greens, and exotic flowering plants
- Although a featherweight unit at only 200 watts, The Electric Sky 180 V3 (ES180) is a stunningly powerful and high-yielding grow light suitable for any tight growing space. Indoor growing has never been so simple and fun with it's wideband spectrum and linear optics.
- With the ES180 V3, you have the ability to “aim” light to where the most intense grow power is needed, reducing light lost to aisles and walls while increasing canopy penetration. This creates rapid plant response from seed to flower.
- Easily dial in the perfect intensity for your garden with the included dimming kit.
- Maximum headroom - the ES180's distributed design allows for close canopy deployment without burning your plants. This creates maximum headroom.
- Thanks to the ES180, you can achieve maximum quality and quantity when growing at home. Count on excellent trichrome development and a strong terpene profile with an Electric Sky over your plants. You'll be amazed with the size and consistency of your yields with the ES180!
- The perfect fit for your 1.5′ x 2.5′ – 2’ x 4’ grow area, whether it's a grow tent or one of your extra closets. The ES180 V3 illuminates a rectangle while giving you the greatest headroom.
- Safe, worry free and easy to use - no hot bulbs to deal with, just plug in and grow! The ES180 is designed to produce an intense but inviting light environment for your plants. Instead of light splashing into your eyes like other grow systems, the ES180 V3 directs light downwards and towards your plants, which makes your garden a joy to maintain and display.
- The ES180 V3 gives your plants the correct light information with concentrated red & IR flower power that accelerates vegetative growth speed and encourages heavy flower weight. Other “white” or “purple” LED's fail to provide plants with enough usable near-infrared light.
- Distributed LED's and special linear lenses shine light all the way into the far corners of your garden, keeping your entire garden brighter.
- The ES180 V3 activates growth beneath the canopy with penetrating spectrum colors so you can harvest more usable product from the top to bottom of your plant.
- With no moving parts that make noise or could break down with age, the ES180 V3 utilises passive cooling; consuming only 200 watts of energy for 400 watts of HID growing power with half the heat.
- The ES180 V3 is constructed out of a solid piece of aluminum, with easy-to-clean lenses protecting the LED's. You'll never have to worry about accidental damage to your investment!
- Input Power / Voltage: 200W / 100-277V
- Energy Use Per Day @ $0.15/kWh: Flower (12 hours on): $0.35 per day, Veg (18 hours on): $0.54 per day
- Amperage: 1.65A @ 120V / 0.82A @ 240V
- Dimming: 0-10V (Dimmer and Daisy Chain Kit included)
- Heat BTU Generated: 675 TU
- Spectrum: GS3 wideband spectrum - continuous 400nm - 780nm response
- Human eye appearance: 2300K & 91 CRI
- Diode count: 460 diodes
- Photon efficiency (300nm-780nm): 2.47 Umol/J*
- Fixture dimensions / Weight: 24.5L x 12W x 2.4H in / 14.5lbs (6.5kg)
- Power cord length & type: 10' (305cm) Australian C13 power cord
- Flowering hang distance / coverage: 45cm / 45cm x 90cm - 60cm x 120cm area
- Vegetative hang distance / coverage: 90cm / 60cm x 120xm - 76cm x 152cm area
- Warranty: 3 years full
- Expected fixture lifetime: 70,000+ hours (16 years flower / 10.6 years veg)
- Laboratory test certification: ETL, CSA, CE, RoHS, RCM listed for Worldwide Use
How You Can Achieve Enviously Large Harvests with LED Lighting
If you’re new to growing, or are experienced and you’re looking for a premium grow light to keep your grow small, you’re in the right place.
When you’re growing your own, you’re looking to get a consistent, high-quality yield grow after grow. You want lighting that will make it easy to get great results with a healthy and vigorous plant response.
After doing your research, you may be confused with all of the different shapes, colors, and sizes of lighting options out there. You may wonder how and if they’ll work for you. You’re not alone with these types of questions!
A perplexing part of your findings will uncover that some LED lights will advertise an abnormally large wattage output compared to their actual power rating. Look closely for “true wattage output”, and you’ll see what we mean.
What’s worse is that many of these inexpensive LED units are less efficient watt-for-watt than traditional bulb lighting. In fact, they will under perform in comparison.
You may have even tried one of these units yourself and been disappointed with the low quality results. If we can’t be more efficient than standard lighting, or get quality results, then what’s the point of growing with LED?
What A Wideband Color Output Does to Plant Growth
The Electric Sky 180 pulls a true 200 watts from the wall, and it's wideband spectrum has been proven time and time again in side-by-side tests to achieve equal or better results than HID with 40% less power and 50% of the heat.
Yes, going with LED will save you energy, but it also presents an opportunity for us to craft a spectrum designed for incredible growth.
We don’t believe in continuing the tradition of “white” or “purple” LED grow lights. Other “full spectrum” LED's leave out important colors, or try to achieve a spectrum that sips the least power on paper. What they neglect is that plants sense a wide range of colors in their environment to achieve their greatest potential.
The wideband spectrum used in the Electric Sky replicates some of the sun’s infrared wavelengths for growth power, with a balanced color ratio to instruct plants to grow in a shape that maximises yield.
With the unique high-dosage of near-infrared light, large flowers initiate sooner, vegetation grows faster, and the plant makes more efficient use of light from what is known as the Emerson Effect.
The growth powered by Electric Sky will “wow” you and put fun into your indoor garden. You’ll see for yourself as your plants respond quickly to the single spectrum from seed through to flower.
There’s no need to confuse your plants by switching spectrums or swapping bulbs between veg and flower with the Electric Sky. Its spectrum is designed for maximum results in all stages of growth.
Many of our growers report accelerated growth and improved plant response just days after replacing their old lighting with the Electric Sky in their gardens.
Why Controlling “Light Direction” is Critical
An important aspect of growing with artificial lighting is sending light to where your plants are and away from places where they are not like walls or aisles.
Why waste light sending it to places where it isn’t used by your plants?
When growing with the Electric Sky, its linear lenses make directing light an easy task. They focus brightness away from your eyes and onto your plants with the perfect amount of intensity and power.
It spreads light in a “rectangular” projection pattern that’s a snug fit to any grow area. You’ll want one light for a rectangular grow area, and two lights for an equal square.