For those who wish to own a high quality botanical extractor, there is nothing better than the MagicalButter machine. It is the world’s first countertop botanical extractor and, as such, has a wide variety of household botanical uses options. It is specifically designed for the infusion of healthy herbs into; butter, oil, alcohol, lotions, and more. With this particular machine, you now have the advantage of being able to create your desired infusions in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
The MagicalButter machine combines an immersion blender with a programmable thermostat and heating unit. This allows the MagicalButter machine to create a virtually unlimited number of infusion combinations that will address any number of medicinal issues and provide comfort-related effects. What’s more is that you can select the best ingredients, yourself, thereby providing the quality control that you desire! In addition, you have the security of knowing that your infusions will be exactly the same, each and every time. Your MagicalButter machine grinds, heats, stirs, and steeps your herbal extract, all at the correct time intervals and temperature. This is something that you don’t have to trust an outside company to do – since you did it yourself!
MagicalButter Machine Features:
● Fully automatic, with microprocessor-controlled program sequences
● The pitcher is constructed of stainless steel
● Integrated digital thermostat & sensors bring laboratory-grade temperature controls to your kitchen for consistent results
● Makes 2-5 cups per cycle
Capacity: 2-5 Cups of Liquids
Included: “LoveGloveTM”, PurifyFilter™ 190, MB Cookbook, Owner's Manual and AU power cord.
Instructions for Making Oil with the Magical Butter Machine
SELECT AND PLACE THE INGREDIENTS OF YOUR CHOICE INTO YOUR MAGICALBUTTER MACHINE AND SECURE THE HEAD WELL.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F/55°C (if your model’s lowest option is 160°F/71°C, use that setting). Then press the 4 Hours/Tincture or 8 Hours/Tincture button (The 8 Hours/Tincture selection will have a stronger flavor and deeper intensity).
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the electrical outlet and carefully remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™, and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into a glass container.
- Transfer into a non-stick saucepan - the portion of strained tincture that you want reduced to MagicalButter Oil. (Note - Approximately 10 percent or less of the original tincture volume will remain after cooking.)
- Place the saucepan on an electrical or induction plate on low heat (Do Not use a gas flame), and bring it to a slow boil.
- Continue simmering for approximately 30 minutes while continually stirring oil from the sides to the bottom of the saucepan. When the consistency reaches that of warm maple syrup, you have produced your MagicalButter Oil.
- Remove your MagicalButter Oil Concentrate from the heat, and allow it to cool for 1 minute before pouring it into a dark glass container.
- *For best results do not pre-grind botanicals.
- Do not add water or lecithin.
- Patience is essential—cooking time may vary based on variety of factors.
- When properly prepared, MagicalButter Oil extract is very concentrated. Exercise caution when used.
- Adjust the amount of botanicals as needed. Alternatively, you can use regular MagicalButter Tincture as your starting material. The volume of resulting MBO will be lower if less botanical material is used to make the tincture.
Important: Reducing herbal tincture to MagicalButter Oil is possible only with specific, rare blossoms and herbs. Do NOT attempt with common, commercially available culinary herbs, fruits, and flowers. CAUTION: MATERIALS ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Could cause injury. Never use an open flame, natural gas or propane burner, or permit smoking around the cooking process.