Magical Butter Recipe
- ¼-½ ounce/7-14 g botanicals per cup/240 ml*, decarbed
- 2-5 cups/475-1180 ml unsalted butter, softened; for best results, clarified**
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml lecithin per cup/240 ml***
Note: *Do not use less than 2 cups (475ml) and do not exceed 5 cups (1180ml).
*Do not use water or margarine
1. Place the ingredients into the magical butter machine.
2. Press the temperature button and select 160 degress.
3. Press the 2 hours button.
4. Once the two hours are up and the cycle is complete unplug the machine and remove the lid/head. Put the love glove on and pour the contents through the purity filter. Filter the contents into a container and ensure you squeeze the filter bag to ensure you get all the butter from the botanicals.
5. Place the container in the fridge and let it harden overnight.
6. The butter is now ready to use.
1. Do not pre-grind the herbs or botanicals - the magical butter will do this for you.
View More recipes below: