Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient METER Features
Simple and reliable construction for long-lasting usage
- Fully waterproof; splash, submerge or sink
- Bright LED's indicate measurement for seriously simple functionality
- Long-format design for mixing and measuring nutrient reservoirs simultaneously
- No calibration required
- All conductivity scales included – EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS), PPM 700
Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter
Super tough, fully waterproof and no calibration required.
Check out some Other great bluelab products
Bluelab Combo Meter
It's all you need for simple and reliable crop management.
No calibration – with no calibration needed, this device is good to go straight out of the box.
- Auto turn on/off – do you find yourself unnecessarily changing batteries after you forget to turn your devices off? Thanks to the auto-on/off feature, you won’t have to worry with this nutrient meter.
- Blueglow display – with the meter’s blueglow light display, you’ll be able to take readings in the of darkest growing rooms.
- Rugged design – this thing is built to last. Its incredibly simple design, as well as being full waterproof, means that you can use the Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter day in, day out, with absolute confidence.
- Place the probe sensor head in the solution.
- Take readings as indicated by the flashing lights on the stem scale indicator.
- To obtain another reading, simply remove and place the meter back into your solution.
- Clean the probe when finished. It should be cleaned at least once every two weeks, depending on frequency of use.
- Note: it will take 1-2 minutes for the probe to reach solution temperature in very hot or cold temperatures. Try stirring the solution with the probe to decrease waiting time.
- Meter turns off before reading is taken – take probe out of solution for 3-5 seconds and try again.
- Meter not lighting when placed in solution – clean the probe or replace batteries. Note that rechargeable batteries should never be used.
- Meter gives low readings – clean the probe and ensure you are using an unscented, “plain” cleaner.
Need a probe care kit?
probe care kit
Easily maintain your tools for accurate readings.
What batteries should I use?
Power your Truncheon Meter with 3 x AA standard or alkaline batteries. Do not use rechargeable batteries, mix brands, or use old with new.
How should I clean the probe?
Regular maintenance of your device is the key to ensuring accurate readings. Household scourer creams such as Jif are perfect. Just make sure to only use unscented cleaners.
What other devices do I need?
The Bluelab pH Pen is a great device to pair with the Truncheon Meter. With these two units, you’ll be able to measure pH, temperature and conductivity, so you’ve got all the bases covered for growing strong and healthy plants!
Bluelab pH Pen
The Bluelab pH Pen is designed for convenience and comfort for water monitoring and analysis. Compact, tough and reliable; the Bluelab pH pen is built to last.
Buy the Bluelab TRUNCHEON NUTRIENT Meter at The Hippie House today!
Bluelab TRUNCHEON NUTRIENT Meter
TOP RATED Bluelab PRODUCTS
Bluelab pH Pen
Compact and reliable; the Bluelab pH pen is built to last. A must-have for serious growers.
Bluelab Combo Meter
For simple crop management, you can trust the Bluelab Combo Meter.
Bluelab Guardian Monitor
The most effective reservoir monitor you will ever own.