The Bluelab Combo Meter is a three-in-one unit that measures pH, conductivity and temperature all at once.
The unit's simple and straightforward design means it’s never been easier to keep your plants strong and healthy by ensuring they have receive an optimal nutrient uptake.
With the Bluelab Combo Meter, you can put the focus back on growing by making sure you get the fundamentals right.
Bluelab COMBO METER Features
- Measures pH, conductivity and temperature on the go
- Easy to use, clean and calibrate
- Backlit display to capture measurements with ease
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes a pH Probe and Conductivity Probe to cover nutrient uptake fundamentals
- 2-metre cable for measuring in hard-to-reach locations
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
Bluelab combo meter
It's all you need for simple and reliable crop management.
- All-in-one design – the Bluelab Combo Meter has a simple and straightforward interface, meaning you can focus on growing healthy plants.
- Easy to clean and calibrate – one-push pH calibration is a breeze to operate, while no calibration is required for temperature and conductivity.
- On the go use – portable operation means you can take measurements wherever you require, without being tethered to a confined space.
- Designed and built in New Zealand – all Bluelab products are made with growers’ needs at the forefront. The Bluelab Combo Meter is designed for everyday use, allowing you to grow with confidence in your equipment.
Check out some Other great bluelab products
Bluelab pH Pen
The Bluelab pH Pen is designed for convenience and comfort for water monitoring and analysis. Compact, tough and reliable; the Bluelab pH pen is built to last.
- Incredibly simple - the no-frills design of the Bluelab Combo Meter means it's easier than ever to monitor your plants' health.
- Water resistant - the Combo Meter is able to withstand spills and bumps to meet the demands of everyday growing.
- Customisable scales – with the option to take measurements in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, as well as conductivity in EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS) or PPM 700, all preferences are catered for.
Clean pH probe tip by rinsing in fresh water.
- Prepare a small amount of pH 7.0 calibration solution in a container.
- Place probe in the pH 7.0 calibration solution.
- Once calibration is complete, ‘PH7’ will be displayed.
Repeat the process for pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 solution.
- The combo meter must be calibrated to two points within an hour, otherwise will return to an uncalibrated state.
- Your Bluelab Combo Meter is now calibrated!
Nutrient reading low – this can be caused due to a contaminated probe. Try cleaning the probe and measure again.
- pH reading inaccurate – there’s a few possible causes for inaccurate pH readings, with common issues being a contaminated probe, glassware not clean, using factory calibration or outdated calibration. To fix, calibrate the pH probe to return settings to normal.
- pH reading does not change from solution to solution – this occurs when the glass bulb, tube or connector is damaged. Replacement of probe may be necessary.
- Display shows ‘Err’– this indicates a problem with calibration. Possible causes are contaminated solutions, wrong solutions used, or pH probe damaged/not properly attached.
- No display – the batteries are dead or inserted incorrectly. Replace the batteries if necessary. Do not use rechargeable batteries.
Need a probe care kit?
probe care kit
Easily maintain your tools for accurate readings.
- Don’t let the pH probe tip dry out. If it dries, it dies!
- pH probes don’t last forever. Ensure you replace your pH probe when the time comes.
- The Combo Meter must be stored in a cool, dry and clean place. Make sure to keep the unit out of direct sunlight.
- If the pH probe tip requires removal of heavy contamination, use a toothbrush to gently clean the glassware with a few drops of Bluelab pH Probe cleaner.
- Store the probe with the storage cap tightly sealed to ensure it keeps moist.
Buy the Bluelab Combo Meter at The Hippie House today!
Bluelab Combo Meter
TOP RATED Bluelab PRODUCTS
Bluelab pH Pen
Compact and reliable; the Bluelab pH pen is built to last. A must-have for serious growers.
Bluelab Truncheon Meter
The most important hydroponic tool you'll find for your belt!
Bluelab Guardian Monitor
The most effective reservoir monitor you will ever own.